Aaaah my face is so big! Anyways…
- Cover lid with Smolder up to crease. Blend with 217 brush.
- Blend Sketch in crease and across lid with 217 brush.
- Line waterline with Smolder and smudge onto bottom lash line with 219 brush.
- Without adding any more shadow, use the same 217 brush and blend Smolder on the bottom lash line to make it all smokey. Like DIS!
Bold Lip Focus
- Line lips with Smolder. Using the side of the pencil, fade the black to the center of the lip. Leave center blank.
- Apply Ruby Woo to the center. Lightly roll lips together to blend.
- Touch up any spots you think need it!
- Apply 4 Lashes to lash line like so.
- Place the 7 lashes right on top of the 4s.
- Pump up the bottom lashes with some mascara… multiple times
- I went in between the bottom lash clumps with some Blacktrack liner and drew some baby lashes to create a bolder look.
Dewy Skin Focus Focus
- Buff foundation into skin with a 187 brush.
- I typically set the foundation with powder but skipped that step since I wanted to shine bright like a diamond.
- With my middle finger, I lightly stippled a small amount of Hush on the tops of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, top of my chin, brow bone, and cupid’s bow.