Seeing that my last day at Hot Topic was this past Friday, it only feIt natural that I tried out the new cosmetic line, Blackheart. Everyone at the office was so excited about it. There are a few makeup tutorials on the Hot Topic Facebook page too that kind of inspired me. So with all that, I came up with a couple eye and lip looks. I used the following products:
- Use white pencil as shadow base on brow bone and inner corner.
- Use blue pencil as shadow base on lid.
- Pack white shadow over blended white pencil, and blue shadow over blended blue pencil.
- Add green to inner corner and bottom lash line.
- Add black liner to outer corner of bottom lash line. Smudge and set with blue shadow.
- Add white pencil to bottom water line.
- Line top lash line with black liner.
- Add silver glitter liner to inner corner.
- Clean up any fall out shadow with a makeup wipe.
- Complete rest of look with foundation, brows, mascara, and lashes.
- Use white pencil as shadow base all over lid, lash line to brow.
- Add white to brow bone, green to lid, and blend.
- Line bottom lash line and waterline with the blue pencil. Extend beyond outer corner of eye in a straight line.
- Smudge liner, be sure to avoid the winged part to keep the point sharp.
- Set with blue shadow.
- Add black liner to top lash line.
- Complete rest of look with foundation, brows, mascara, and lashes. I also added the glitter liner to the blue!
Moving on to lipsticks. The pink alone is a very pretty color, but I really wanted to add the purple liner to it. So I did. oOooOOoOOoow
The red was super fun! I added black to the center, kind of a spooky effect. Lining my lips in black and adding the red lipstick on top was my fav though. Enjoy!